Mr. Centor is a Partner in CWL’s San Francisco office. His practice focuses on real estate and land use law, transportation, and commercial contracts. Mr. Centor has significant experience advising clients on transactional matters from corporate formation to contract negotiations and transportation regulatory compliance. As part of his transportation regulatory practice, he advises private and public companies regarding regulatory aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and other investments. In addition, Mr. Centor is an experienced litigator in both state and federal courts.
- Advised York Capital Management regarding acquisition of Mode Transportation Services.
- Advised Abry Partners regarding acquisition of SambaSafety.
- Advised The Carlyle Group regarding acquisition of United Road Services.
- Advised a New York private equity sponsor regarding California Transportation Network Company (“TNC”) issues related to its participation in an Uber investment round.
- Advised a private equity sponsor seeking to acquire an Alabama motor carrier.
- Successfully argued motion for summary judgment in breach of contract case before federal court.
- Summary judgment for container terminal owner and operators in California negligence action.
- Counsel for Bay Area municipalities regarding real property and maritime issues.
Areas of Practice
Real Estate Law and Litigation, Commercial, Construction, Maritime
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
- B.A., University of Virginia
Memberships & Admissions
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Bar Association